欢迎您访问【千度】vh455.com-曰本女人牲交视频视频试看在线观看在线视频电影不仅不用充值,精品国产伦一区二区三区在线观看,国产午夜精品久久久久九九,国产精品亚洲v天堂

已收藏,可在 我的資料庫 中查看
關注作者
您可能還需要

450個在任何銷售場景中都可以提出的高質量銷售問題(一)

如果說有一種技能能讓你成為銷售高手,那就是提出高質量問題的能力。

450個在任何銷售場景中都可以提出的高質量銷售問題(一)

全世界的銷售代表都在研究銷售方法論、銷售模式、買家洞察力和銷售心理學,但如果你沒有在正確的時間用正確的語調問出正確的問題,那么效果會被打折扣。

對于提出一個高質量的問題,外貿人其實有2個挑戰:

第1個挑戰是問題本身也就是說,假設對方是一個中國客戶,要用中文來提出一個好問題其實也是不容易的,問題本身跟語言沒有直接關系;

第2個挑戰是語言溝通也就是用英語表達一個問題的能力和技巧,有的時候你心里有一個很好的問題,但當你需要用英語表述出來,就會覺得挺困難的。

所以,我們為你準備了450個在不同場景下的銷售問題,這些問題將幫助你在客戶開發,商業談判,客戶維護等不同的方面提供巨大的幫助。我們把全部450個問題分成了下面的14個大類。

  • 建立/拉進關系
  • 設置溝通預期/基調
  • 調查需求和愿望
  • 預算
  • 決策者與決策
  • 滿足/痛苦/回報
  • KPI(主要業績指標)
  • 確立可能的問題和障礙
  • 處理反對意見
  • 完成和推進銷售
  • 管理客戶賬戶
  • 澄清的問題
  • 修辭的問題
  • 獲得推薦的問題

由于內容太多,我們需要把上面14個分類放到幾篇文章來發布(敬請期待)。

01 建立/拉進關系

雖然在整個銷售過程中應該通過你語氣、肢體語言、傾聽技巧來建立融洽的關系,但當你第一次與潛在客戶見面時,無論是在某個線下的地點或在電話及視頻會議中,你都需要打破僵局。

請記住,建立融洽關系不僅僅是在銷售過程的某一個階段,而是在整個銷售過程中的任何時候都要建立融洽的關系。

另外,也不要認為建立親和力的話題只包括天氣、最喜歡的球隊等這些很表明的問題。相反,你應該通過保持輕松但像商業一樣的事情來建立親和力。

  • I noticed on your LinkedIn profile that you’ve only been here for 3 months. How are you settling in?
我看到你的LinkedIn簡介上寫著你來這個城市才三個月,你是如何安頓下來的?
  • I noticed on your LinkedIn profile that you used to work for ABC Company. I used to work for them/we’ve done work for them, what did you do there?
我看到你的LinkedIn資料上寫著你曾經在ABC公司工作過,我曾經為他們工作過/我們跟他們有業務往來,你在那里做什么?
  • Looking on your website I noticed that you’ve just done this/achieved that/won this contract/moved to bigger offices/ (anything newsworthy to talk of), how’s that going?
在你的網站上,我看到你剛剛做了這個/實現了那個/贏得了這個合同/搬到了更大的辦公室/(任何值得談論的話題都可以),可以具體聊聊嗎?
  • How’s business?
最近生意怎么樣?
  • How long have you been with the company?
你在公司工作多久了?(如果你在LinkedIn沒有找到相應的信息,你可以使用這個問題)
  • So you’ve been with ABC for 5 years?
所以你已經在ABC公司工作了5年?(如果你在LinkedIn找到了相應的信息,你可以使用這個問題)
  • So you’re the [title/position]. What exactly does that entail?
所以你是[某某職稱/職務],你具體是負責或做哪方面的工作?
  • So as the [title/position], do you also oversee… 
那么作為[某某職稱/職務],你是否也監管…
  • How many people in your department/do you manage/ do you employ? 
你的部門有多少人/你要管多少人/你們雇傭了多少人?
  • How long have you been in that/this field altogether? 
你在這個/那個領域一共工作了多久?
  • How long have you been in the/this business? 
你在這個/那個行業工作多久了?
  • How did you get your start in the business/field? 
你是如何在該業務/領域起步的?
  • How did your company/business that you own to get started? 
你的公司/企業是如何起步的?
  • How many people do you manage? 
你手下管理著多少人?
  • Does your company have other locations? 
你的公司是否有其他地點?
  • Does your role involve a lot of traveling? 
你的角色是否需要經常出差?
  • How do you keep up to date on important information in the industry? 
你通常是如何了解行業內的重要信息?
  • What periodicals do you read? 
你平時閱讀哪些期刊?
  • What are you up to this weekend? 
這個周末你要做什么?(在離開辦公室/開會/結束通話的路上可以問這個問題)
  • What have you got planned for the rest of the day? 
你今天剩下的時間有什么安排?(在離開辦公室/開會/結束通話的路上可以問這個問題)
  • What have you got on for the rest of the day? 
你今天剩下的時間有什么安排?(在離開辦公室/開會/結束通話的路上可以問這個問題)

02 設置溝通預期/基調

在你開始之前,為你們的互動做些鋪墊是很有必要的。當你把這部分做好了,你就能讓你的潛在客戶不僅在會議的過程有所期待,還能對你這個人有所期待。

如果你在溝通前做了一個強有力的開場白,那么從那時起,你所說和所做的一切都會在這個基調上進行。同樣的,如果你的開場白不給力或不明確,那么你在接下來的互動中就會有一場艱苦的戰斗。

在設置預期階段,你必須確保潛在客戶知道你要做什么,大約需要多長時間,最后的步驟是什么,以及后續步驟是什么,并確認潛在客戶理解和同意。

  • Well, thanks for seeing me today John. What I’d like to do is really get to understand the situation you’re in and understand your requirements and then I’ll be able to go away and put a proposal together for you along with the fees. Does that sound ok to you? 

John,謝謝你今天來見我,我想真正了解你的情況和需求,后續我會把提議和費用一并告訴你,你看這樣可以嗎?

  • Well, thanks for seeing me today John. What I’d like to do is really get to understand the situation you’re in and understand your requirements and then I’ll be able to see how we can help you. Does that sound ok to you? 

John,謝謝你今天來見我,我想真正了解你的情況和需求,這樣我們就知道該如何更好地幫助你,你覺得可以嗎?

  • So, as I mentioned on the telephone, today’s meeting should only take about 30 minutes and what I will do is show you exactly how our product works and why it is so powerful. I will demonstrate how much time and money it can save your XXX department. Then, if everything looks good to you, we’ll arrange a time for a demo. How does that sound? 

所以正如我在電話中提到的,今天的會議大概需要30分鐘,我會向你展示我們的產品到底是如何工作的,為什么它如此強大。我也將向你展示它能為某某部門節省多少時間和金錢。然后如果你覺得都沒問題的話,我們會安排一個演示時間。你絕這樣怎么樣?

  • What we will go over today is…, does that sound acceptable? 

我們今天要講的是….,這樣OK嗎?

  • So today, I am going to …., and then I’ll be able to see which of our solutions is the best fit for you. Is that what you had in mind? 

那么今天我將…..,然后我就知道哪一個解決方案是最適合你的。你覺得這樣可以嗎?

  • Our objective this morning is to first perform a comprehensive examination of your network procedures. As I had mentioned in our last meeting, this will take about two hours. Then we will analyze the information for a few days and get back to you with our recommendation. Is that what you were expecting? 

我們今天上午的目標是首先對你們的網絡程序進行全面的檢查。正如我在上次會議上提到的,這將需要兩個小時。然后我們會花幾天時間來分析信息,然后給你我們的建議。這是你所期待的嗎?

  • Over the next 20 minutes or so, I’ll show you exactly how we are able to help your retail salespeople close more sales. Then I’ll detail our pricing structure and see what you think…Ok? 

在接下來的20分鐘左右的時間里,我會向你展示我們到底是如何幫助零售端的銷售人員完成更多的銷售。然后我會詳細介紹我們的價格,然后聽聽你的想法……這樣可以嗎?

  • I am going to ask you a series of questions to see if I can determine the problem. Is that ok?

我將問你一系列的問題,看能否確定問題出在哪里,你看這樣可以嗎?

  • In order to do this, I am going to have to ask you several questions and some may be a little sensitive. Is that ok with you? 

為了做到這一點,我不得不問你幾個問題,有些問題可能有點敏感,你覺得可以接受嗎?

  • In our discovery meeting, we will get into a few rather touchy areas…will that be alright? 

在我們的探索會議中,我們將聊一些很敏感的領域……這樣可以嗎?

  • This meeting will only last about an hour, as I mentioned. However, it is best if we are not interrupted. Can you see to that for us? 

正如我所提到的,這次會議將只持續一個小時左右,這期間最好不要被打斷。你能幫我們落實一下嗎?

  • We will need to tour the plant to see if the square footage is sufficient. Will we have access this afternoon? 

我們需要參觀一下工廠,看看面積是否足夠,我們今天下午能進去嗎?

  • So, today we will go over the entire plan, and to do that we will need some accounting information, as well as your head of I.T., Are they available? 

今天我們將討論整個計劃,所以我們需要一些來自會計和IT主管的反饋,他們有空嗎?

03 調查需求和愿望

每一次銷售的核心是徹底地了解事實。

你要挖掘出潛在客戶的需求和愿望,這樣才能以一種對他們有利的方式來介紹你的產品和解決方案。而做到這一點的唯一方法就是提出高質量的問題,這樣你才能真正了解他們目前的情況是什么,他們的要求是什么,以及他們想要達到什么目的。

潛在客戶希望知道銷售人員清楚地解他們的情況,如果你的競爭對手只問了一些非常皮毛的問題,而你使用了下面這些高質量門問題,那么你就會比你的競爭對手獲得很大的優勢。

請記住,你的潛在客戶想要的是一個好的傾聽,而不是一個好的談話。他們不想聽你滔滔不絕地說為什么你的產品和服務是最好的。

你需要在更深層次上的鉆研他們所面臨的問題的根本原因,并展示你在該領域的專業知識。

  • How can we help? 我們能提供什么幫助?
  • Could you please give me some background to this? 請你給我一些背景資料好嗎?
  • Why are you seeking to do this work/project? 你為什么想做這個事情/項目?
  • Why isn’t this particular technology/service/product/situation/issue working for you right now? 為什么現在這個特定的技術/服務/產品/情況/問題對你不適用?
  • Can you tell me more about the present situation/problem? 你能告訴我更多關于目前的情況/問題嗎?
  • How long has it been an issue/problem? 那個問題/難題存在多長時間了?
  • How long have your been thinking about this? 你思考這個問題有多久了?
  • How is it impacting your organization/customers/staff? 它對你的公司/客戶/員工有什么影響?
  • How much is the issue/problem costing you in time/money/resources/staff/energy? 在時間/金錢/資源/員工/精力上,這個問題/難題給你帶來了多大的損失?
  • How much longer can you afford to have the problem go unresolved? 你還能忍受這個問題得不到解決的時間有多長?
  • When you went to your existing suppliers and shared your frustrations about this problem, what reassurances did they give you that it wouldn’t be repeated? 當你去找你現有的供應商聊問題給你的挫敗感時,他們給了你什么保證讓這個事情不會再發生?
  • How did these problems/issues first come about? What were the original causes? 這些問題/事項最初是如何產生的?最初的原因是什么?
  • How severe is the problem? 問題有多嚴重?
  • Why do you think the issue/problem has been going on for so long? 為什么你認為這個問題/問題已經持續了這么久?
  • When do you need the issue/problem fixed by? 你需要在什么時候解決這個問題/難題?
  • What kind of return or payoff will you be looking for if you get a successful resolution of the problem? 如果問題得到成功解決,你將尋求什么樣的回報或付出?
  • How often do you think the problem has come up where you weren’t even aware of it? 你沒有意識到的情況下,你認為問題出現的頻率有多高?
  • Who is ultimately responsible for this? 誰是最終的負責人?
  • Tell me more about it. 麻煩再多說說。
  • Can you make an educated guess as to how much it costs you? 你能不能合理地猜測一下,它給你帶來了多少損失?
  • Why have you been dealing with this for so long? 你為什么處理這件事花了這么久的時間?
  • Why do you think it is happening? 你覺得為什么會發生這種情況?
  • What’s your role in this situation/issue/problem? 你在這種情況/問題/麻煩中的角色是什么?
  • What bothers you the most about this situation/issue/problem? 對于這種情況/問題/麻煩,你最煩惱的是什么?
  • What are you currently doing to address the problem? 你目前正在做哪些事情來解決這個問題?
  • What have you done in the past to address the problem? 你過去為解決這個問題做了些什么?
  • Have you used this type of product/service in the past? 你過去是否使用過這類產品/服務?
  • Does this affect other parts of the business? 這是否會影響到企業的其他部分?
  • What has prevented you from fixing this in the past? 是什么阻礙了你在過去解決這個問題?
  • What kind of timeframe are you working in to fix this? 你希望在什么樣的時間期限內解決這個問題?
  • How long have you been thinking about it? 你考慮這個問題有多久了?
  • Who else is aware of it? 還有誰知道這件事?
  • What is it costing you? 它給你帶來了什么損失?
  • What is your strategy to fix this problem? 你解決這個問題的策略是什么?
  • Who supports this action? 誰會支持這個行動?
  • Is this problem causing other problems? 這個問題是否會引起其他問題?
  • What practical options do you have to address this? 你有什么切實可行的方案來解決這個問題?
  • What kind of pressure is this causing you and the business? 這給你和企業帶來了什么樣的壓力?
  • Does your competition have these problems? 你的競爭對手是否存在這些問題?
  • What goals and objectives do you have in general for this? 你大體的目標和目的是什么?
  • What is your biggest challenge with this? 你對此最大的挑戰是什么?
  • What has made you want to look into this now? 是什么讓你想現在來研究這個問題?
  • In a perfect world, what would you like to see happen with this? 如果是最好的情況,你希望看到這個事情發生什么?
  • What are your key objectives with this? 你在這方面的主要目標是什么?
  • What options are you currently looking at? 你目前正在研究的方案是什么?
  • What options have you tried? 你已經嘗試過哪些方案?
  • What do you like about your current supplier? 你喜歡你現有供應商的什么?
  • What kind of time frame are you working within? 你在什么樣的時間周期內工作?
  • How important is this need (on a scale of 1-10)? 這個需求有多重要(以1-10為標準)?
  • What is the biggest problem that you are facing with this? 你在這方面遇到的最大問題是什么?
  • What other problems are you experiencing? 你還遇到了什么問題?
  • What are you using/doing now? 你現在正在使用/做什么?
  • If you could have things the way you wanted, what would it look like? 如果你可以按你的意愿來處理,那會是什么樣子的?
  • Do you have any preference with regards to the solution? 你對解決方案有什么偏好嗎?
  • Is there anything I have overlooked? 有什么我忽略的地方嗎?
  • Have I covered everything off? 我是否已經把所有的事情都想到了?
  • What alternatives have you considered? 你有考慮過什么替代方案嗎?
  • Have you got any questions you’d like to ask me? 你有什么問題想問我嗎?
  • What is important to you in finding a solution to this? 在尋找解決方案時,什么對你很重要?
  • What are your top 3 requirements that this solution just has to have? 你對這個解決方案的三大要求是什么?
  • How soon would you like to move with this? 你想在多快的時間內進行這項工作?
  • What 3 key outcomes do you want from this? 你希望從這個方案中獲得哪3個關鍵結果?
  • How does this look/sound/feel to you? 你覺得這個看起來/聽起來/感覺如何?
  • Can you please tell me about that? 能否請你告訴我?
  • Can you give me an example? 你能給我舉個例子嗎?
  • Can you be more specific? 你能說得更具體一些嗎?
  • What other factors have we not discussed that are important to you? 我們還有哪些對你來說很重要因素沒有討論過?
  • Are there any other areas I haven’t asked you about that are important to you? 還有沒有其他我沒有提及,但對你很重要的方面?
  • What sense of urgency do you have here? 你在這里有什么緊迫感?
  • What else should I know? 還有什么需要我知道的?
  • If you could design the perfect solution, what would it look like, how much would you spend and how long would it go for? 如果你能設計一個完美的解決方案,它會是什么樣的,你會花多少錢,花多長時間?
  • What are the long term effects of the problem? 問題的長期影響是什么?
  • What are the intangible effects of the problem? 問題的無形影響是什么?
  • Do you know what other areas the problem is costing you money? 你知道這個問題還在哪些方面讓你花錢嗎?
  • Can you put an amount on the problem in terms of cost: Weekly, monthly, annually? 你能不能給這個問題的帶來的花費定一個數額,比如:每周、每月、每年?
  • Can you see how much money you/your organization loses every day by not solving this issue? 你能看出不解決這個問題,你/你的公司每天會損失多少錢嗎?
  • Does the issue cause problems with employee moral? 這個問題是否會造成員工道德方面的問題?
  • Does the issue cause problems that negatively affect the motivation of your staff? 這個問題是否會造成對員工積極性產生負面影響的問題?
  • Can this problem affect productivity? 這個問題會影響生產力嗎?
  • Who/how does the problem ultimately affect your current customers? 這個問題最終會影響到誰/如何影響到你的現有客戶?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your prospective customers? 這個問題最終如何影響你的潛在客戶?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your sales teams? 這個問題最終如何影響你的銷售團隊?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your other employees? 這個問題最終如何影響你的其他員工?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your sales process? 這個問題最終如何影響你的銷售過程?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your pricing/selling costs? 這個問題最終如何影響你的定價/銷售成本?
  • How does the problem ultimately affect your reputation/goodwill/brand? 這個問題最終如何影響你的聲譽/商譽/品牌?
  • Can you see how this problem/issue can give your competition a competitive advantage? 你能看出這個問題/問題如何給你的競爭對手帶來競爭優勢嗎?
  • If you were in your competitors’ shoes, how would you take advantage of this? 如果你是你的競爭對手,你會如何利用這個問題?
  • If you were your competition, what would you do right now? 如果你是你的競爭對手,你現在會怎么做?
  • Do you know what your competition is thinking /planning about this? 你知道你的競爭對手在想什么/計劃什么嗎?
  • Do they suffer the same problem? 他們是否也有同樣的問題?
  • Do your competitors also have this problem or is it unique to your organization? 你的競爭對手是否也有這個問題,還是你的組織獨有的問題?
  • Is this an industry-wide problem? 這是一個全行業的問題嗎?
  • Is it regional/geographical/demographical? 它是地區性/地域性/人口性的問題嗎?
  • How much does this problem cost you in man-hours/time? 這個問題讓你花費了多少工時/時間?
  • How much more productive could your people be if the problem did not exist? 如果這個問題不存在,你的員工能提高多少工作效率?
  • So what type of a number would you put on this? 那么你會給這個問題定一個什么樣的數字呢?
  • Looking at this from a point of lost sales, how much is just ONE sales worth to the company? 從銷售損失的角度來看,僅僅一個銷售/訂單對公司來說價值多少?
  • Who did you work with last time and why? 你上次和誰合作,為什么?
  • Thanks for all of the information that you’ve given me, it’s been really useful. Have I asked you about every detail that’s important to you? 謝謝你給我的信息,真的很有用。我有沒有覆蓋全了每一個重要的細節?(這是最后的問題,它可以讓潛在客戶涵蓋任何你可能沒有問到但對他們很重要的問題)。

未完待續,敬請期待…(來源:紅板磚外貿開發信

以上內容屬作者個人觀點,不代表雨果跨境立場!本文經原作者授權轉載,轉載需經原作者授權同意。

(來源:紅板磚開發信)

分享到:

--
評論
最新 熱門 資訊 資料 專題 服務 果園 標簽 百科 搜索

收藏

--

--

分享
紅板磚開發信
分享不易,關注獲取更多干貨
亚洲成A人片在线观看国产| 久久国产精品高清一区二区三区| 国产精品久久综合桃花网|